[2020 ~ present] (*Coressponding author)
31. Minh Nhat Phung, Tuan Van Hoang, Dinh Xuan Ngo, Hoang Van Ong, Cuong Van Nguyen, Hop Thi Bich Dang, Tuan Quoc Tran, Khi Tien Nguyen, Huy Quang Tran and Le Anh Tuan, " Reduced Graphene Oxide-wrapped Silver Nanoparticles for Applications to Ultrasensitive Colorimetric Detection of Cr (VI) Ions and Carbaryl pesticide", New J. Chem., 2020, Accepted Manuscript
30. Viet Quang Dang* and Khalid A Al Ali, "The synthesis and investigation on the reversible conversion of layered ZrS2 and ZrS3", New J. Chem., 2020, Accepted Manuscript
29. Dang Viet Quang*, Dao Van Duong, Vu Thi Hong Ha, Dao Sy Duc, Tran Thi Ngoc Dung, Mohammad R.M. Abu-Zahra, "Evaluation on the Stability of Amine-Mesoporous Silica Adsorbents used for CO2 Capture" VNU Journal of Science: Earth and Environmental Sciences 36, 22-29 (2020)
28. Chinh Van Tran, Dang Viet Quang*, Hoai Phuong Nguyen Thi, Tuan Ngoc Truong, Duong Duc La*, "Effective Removal of Pb(II) from Aqueous Media by a New Design of Cu–Mg Binary Ferrite", ACS Omega, 5, 13, 7298-7306, 2020.
27. Van-Tuan Hoang, Mai Mai, Le Thi Tam, Ngoc Phan Vu, Nguyen Tien Khi, Phuong Dinh Tam, Tran Quang Huy, Anh-Tuan Le, Ngo Xuan Dinh, and Vinh-Hoang Tran, "Functionalized-AgNPs for Long-Term Stability and Its Applicability in the Detection of Manganese Ions", Advances in Polymer Technology, 2020.
26. Van Tan Tran, Dong Kyu Lee, Jeonghyo Kim, Jaewook Lee, Lemma Teshome Tufa, De Pham-Cong, Chang-Seok Kim, and Jaebeom Lee, "Porosity-controllable magnetoplasmonic nanoparticles and their assembled arrays", Nanoscale, 2020.
25. Van Tan Tran, Dong Kyu Lee, Jeonghyo Kim, Ki-Jae Jeong, Chang-Seok Kim, Jaebeom Lee*, "Magnetic Layer-by-Layer Assembly: From Linear Plasmonic Polymers to Oligomers", ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 12, 14, 16584-16591, 2020
24. Hai-Linh Thi Dang, Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Dang Viet Quang, Hong Ha Thi Vu, Thi Hanh Nguyen, Ibrahim M A Mohamed, Xuan-Co Hoang, Doan Anh Vu, Pham Anh Tuan, "Balance between the explored Pt counter electrode in an electrolyte medium and the photoanode for highly efficient liquid-junction photovoltaic devices" Journal of Science: Advanced Materials and Devices, 2020
23. Van-Duong Dao*, Nguyen Duc Chien, Wiesław Stręk, "Enthusiastic discussions on solid physic and material science at SPMS2019", Science and Technology Development Journal, 2020
22. Oleksii Omelianovych, Liudmila L. Larina, Hyo-Jun Oh, Eunhee Park, Van-Duong Dao, Ho-Suk Choi, "Plasma-processed CoSn/RGO nanocomposite: a low-cost and sustainable counter electrode for dye-sensitized solar cells", Solar Energy, 201, 819-826, 2020
21. Thanh-Dong Pham, Nguyen Van Noi, Ajit Kumar Sharma, Van-Duong Dao, "Editorial: Advanced nanomaterials for Green Growth" Journal of Chemistry 2020, Article ID 9567121
20. Nguyen Van Hoang, Chu Manh Hung, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Nguyen Van Duy, Nguyen Van Toan, Hoang Si Hong, Phung Thi Hong Van, Nguyen Tang Son, Soon-Gil Yoon, Nguyen Van Hieu*, "Enhanced H2S gas-sensing performance of a-Fe2O3 nanofibers by optimizing process condition and loading with reduced graphene oxide", Journal of Alloys and Compounds 826, 154169 (2020)
19. Ngoc Hung Vu*, Van-Duong Dao, Hoang Nhu Van, Le Thanh Huy, Nguyen Trong Quang, Ha Tran Huu, Sungho Choi*, Won Bin Im*, “Spinel-layered Li2MnTiO4+z nanofibers as cathode materials for Li-ion batteries”, Solid state sciences, 103, 106178 (2020).
18. Hoang Nhu Van, Ngoc Hung Vu, Vuong-Hung Pham, Pham Van Huan, Bui Thi Hoan, Duy-Hung Nguyen, Tu Le Manh, “A novel upconversion emission material based on Er3+ - Yb3+ - Mo6+ tridoped Hydroxyapatite/Tricalcium phosphate (HA/β-TCP)”, Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 827, 154288 (2020).
17. Dung N. Tran, Nam Nang Vu, Tran Nhan, Ngoc Trinh Thi Bich, Minh Luu Quang, Nga Bui To, Phan Le Van and Viet Quang Dang*, Silver nanoparticles as potential antiviral agents against African swine fever virus, Materials Research Express, 2020.
16. Van-Duong Dao*, Hai-Linh Thi Dang, Ngoc Hung Vu, Hong Ha Thi Vu, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Nguyen Van Hieu, Pham Anh Tuan, "Nanoporous NiO nanosheets-based nanohybrid catalyst for efficient reduction of triiodide ions" Solar Energy 197, 546 (2020).
15. Tang Son Nguyen, Miryam Arredondo-Arechavala, Andrew M. Beale, Yichi Wang, Sarah Haigh, Jillian M. Thompson, "Role of Zeolite Acidity in Catalyst Activity for Methane Oxidation", Catalysis Science & technology 2020.
14. Van-Duong Dao*, "Bimetallic PtSe nanoparticles incorporating with reduced graphene oxide as efficient and durable electrode materials for liquid-junction photovoltaic devices" Materials Today Energy 16, 100384 (2020)
13. Hai-Linh Thi Dang, Nam Anh Tran, Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Dang Viet Quang, Hong Ha Thi Vu, Thanh Dong Pham, Xuan-Co Hoang, Hanh Thi Nguyen, Hien Thi Nguyen, Pham Anh Tuan, "Carbon nanotubes-ruthenium as an outstanding catalyst for triiodide ions reduction", Synthetic Metals 260, 116299 (2020) (*Corresponding author)
12. Van-Duong Dao*, "Highly transparent Pt-TiO2 as an efficient catalyst for triiodide reduction of bifacial liquid-junction photovoltaic devices" Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 857, 113769 (2020).
11. Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Sining Yun, “Recent advances and challenges for solar-driven water evaporation system toward applications”, Nano Energy, 68, 104324 (2020)
10. Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Ho-Suk Choi, "All day Limnobium laevigatum integrated nanogenerator self-driven via water evaporation", Journal of Power Sources, 448, 227388 (2020).
9. Da Seul Paeng, Bui The Huy, Nguyen Thi Kim Phuong, Van-Duong Dao, Yong-Ill Lee, "Photocatalytic activity of Yb3+, Er3+, Ce3+ -codoped TiO2 for degradation of organic pollutants", Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology 2020.
8. Van-Duong Dao*, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Ngoc Hung Vu, Dang Viet Quang, Nguyen Van Hieu, tran Thi Ngoc Dung, Nguyen Xuan Viet, Chu Manh Hung, Ho-Suk Choi, "A facile synthesis of ruthenium/reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite for effective electrochemical applications" Solar Energy 191, 420-426 (2019)
7. Hoang Nhu Van, Pham Van Huan, Duy-Hung Nguyen, Ngoc Hung Vu, Vuong-Hung Pham, “Up/down-conversion luminescence of Er3+ doped ZrO2.Al2O3 powder” Journal of Electronics Materials 1-7 (2019).
6. Nguyen Duc Hoang, Vu Van Cat, Man Hoai Nam, Vu Ngoc Phan, Anh-Tuan Le, Nguyen Van Quy, “Enhanced SO2 sensing characterizations of multi-wall carbon nanotubes based mass-type sensor using two-step purification process”, Sensors and Actuators A 295, 696-702 (2019).
5. Hong Ha Thi Vu, Shuai Gu, Thenepalli Thriveni, Mohd Danish Khan, Lai Quang Tuan, and Ji Whan Ahn, "Sustainable Treatment for Sulfate and Lead Removal from Battery Wastewater", Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-8, June (2019).
4. Tran Thi Ngoc Dung, Lan-Anh Phan Thi, Vu Nang Nam, Tran Thi Nhan, Dang Viet Quang*, "Preparation of silver nanoparticle-containing ceramic filter by in-situ reduction and application for water disinfection", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 7, 103179 (2019).
3. Jong Chan Im, Ngoc Hung Vu, Huu Ha Tran, and Won Bin Im, "Effects of fluorine doping on electrochemical performance of spinel-layered Li3Mn3O7.5-xFx as cathode materials for Li-ion batteries", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 166 (8) A1568-A1573 (2019).
2. Ibrahim M A Mohamed, Van-Duong Dao, Changkun Liu, Nasser A M Barakat, Ho-Suk Choi, “Synthesis of novel electrospun 1D-photoanode nanocomposite for highly efficient liquid-junction photovoltaic devices”, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology 91, 1-11 (2019).
1. Eunju Sim, Eunhee Park, Van-Duong Dao*, Ho-Suk Choi, "Synthesis of PtSe catalysts using an atmospheric pressure plasma and their application in counter electrode of liquid-junction photovoltaic devices, Catalysis Today 337, 126-131 (2019).