Submitted (*corresponding author)
17. Dung N. Tran, Nam Nang Vu, Tran Nhan, Ngoc Trinh Thi Bich, Minh Luu Quang, Nga Bui To, Phan Le Van and Viet Quang Dang*, Silver nanoparticles as potential antiviral agents against African swine fever virus, Materials Research Express, 2020
16. Van-Duong Dao*, Hai-Linh Thi Dang, Ngoc Hung Vu, Hong Ha Thi Vu, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Nguyen Van Hieu, Pham Anh Tuan, "Nanoporous NiO nanosheets-based nanohybrid catalyst for efficient reduction of triiodide ions" Solar Energy 2020,
8. Hoang Nhu Van, Pham Van Huan, Duy-Hung Nguyen, Ngoc Hung Vu, Vuong-Hung Pham, “Up/down-conversion luminescence of Er3+ doped ZrO2.Al2O3 powder” Journal of Electronics Materials 1-7 (2019).
15. Tang Son Nguyen, Miryam Arredondo-Arechavala, Andrew M. Beale, Yichi Wang, Sarah Haigh, Jillian M. Thompson, "Role of Zeolite Acidity in Catalyst Activity for Methane Oxidation", Catalysis Science & technology 2020
14. Van-Duong Dao*, "Bimetallic PtSe nanoparticles incorporating with reduced graphene oxide as efficient and durable electrode materials for liquid-junction photovoltaic devices" Materials Today Energy 2020, in press (*Corresponding author)
13. Hai-Linh Thi Dang, Nam Anh Tran, Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Dang Viet Quang, Hong Ha Thi Vu, Thanh Dong Pham, Xuan-Co Hoang, Hanh Thi Nguyen, Hien Thi Nguyen, Pham Anh Tuan, "Carbon nanotubes-ruthenium as an outstanding catalyst for triiodide ions reduction", Synthetic Metals 260, 116299 (2020) (*Corresponding author)
12. Van-Duong Dao*, "Highly transparent Pt-TiO2 as an efficient catalyst for triiodide reduction of bifacial liquid-junction photovoltaic devices" Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry 857, 113769 (2020)
11. Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Sining Yun, “Recent advances and challenges for solar-driven water evaporation system toward applications”, Nano Energy, 68, 104324(2020)
10. Van-Duong Dao*, Ngoc Hung Vu, Ho-Suk Choi, "All day Limnobium laevigatum integrated nanogenerator self-driven via water evaporation", Journal of Power Sources, 2019.
9. Van-Duong Dao*, Nguyen Duc Hoa, Ngoc Hung Vu, Dang Viet Quang, Nguyen Van Hieu, tran Thi Ngoc Dung, Nguyen Xuan Viet, Chu Manh Hung, Ho-Suk Choi, "A facile synthesis of ruthenium/reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite for effective electrochemical applications" Solar Energy 191, 420-426 (2019)
7. Da Seul Paeng, Bui The Huy, Nguyen Thi Kim Phuong, Van-Duong Dao, Yong-Ill Lee, "Photocatalytic activity of Yb3+, Er3+, Ce3+ -codoped TiO2 for degradation of organic pollutants", Journal of Chemical Technology & Biotechnology 2019.
6. Nguyen Duc Hoang, Vu Van Cat, Man Hoai Nam, Vu Ngoc Phan, Anh-Tuan Le, Nguyen Van Quy, “Enhanced SO2 sensing characterizations of multi-wall carbon nanotubes based mass-type sensor using two-step purification process”, Sensors and Actuators A 295, 696-702 (2019).
5. Hong Ha Thi Vu, Shuai Gu, Thenepalli Thriveni, Mohd Danish Khan, Lai Quang Tuan, and Ji Whan Ahn, "Sustainable Treatment for Sulfate and Lead Removal from Battery Wastewater", Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(13), pages 1-8, June (2019).
4. Tran Thi Ngoc Dung, Lan-Anh Phan Thi, Vu Nang Nam, Tran Thi Nhan, Dang Viet Quang*, "Preparation of silver nanoparticle-containing ceramic filter by in-situ reduction and application for water disinfection", Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering 7, 103179 (2019).
3. Jong Chan Im, Ngoc Hung Vu, Huu Ha Tran, and Won Bin Im, "Effects of fluorine doping on electrochemical performance of spinel-layered Li3Mn3O7.5-xFx as cathode materials for Li-ion batteries", Journal of The Electrochemical Society, 166 (8) A1568-A1573 (2019).
2. Ibrahim M A Mohamed, Van-Duong Dao, Changkun Liu, Nasser A M Barakat, Ho-Suk Choi, “Synthesis of novel electrospun 1D-photoanode nanocomposite for highly efficient liquid-junction photovoltaic devices”, Journal of Sol-Gel Science and Technology 91, 1-11 (2019).
1. Eunju Sim, Eunhee Park, Van-Duong Dao*, Ho-Suk Choi, "Synthesis of PtSe catalysts using an atmospheric pressure plasma and their application in counter electrode of liquid-junction photovoltaic devices, Catalysis Today 337, 126-131 (2019).